A new challenge has landed for interior designers and architects in the form of collaboration whilst maintaining a social distance. There is still a place for the more traditional meeting room set-up, but collaborative workspaces are now commonplace in coworking spaces and forward-thinking open office environments. The reason this exists is there will always be a need for collaboration and there are some things remote working just can’t do.
Successful collaborations are achieved when employees are inspired by their surroundings, with furniture that allows group members to spark ideas and have fun while working. Whether these zones are pop-up in nature or permanent features of the office, it’s important to choose the right furniture and fittings to facilitate that way of working.
- Colourful, comfortable furniture – particularly seating – is important for creativity. Whilst these won’t necessarily fit in the more traditional client-facing meeting spaces, these pieces should be introduced to more fluid break-out spaces where pop-up meetings and brainstorming occurs.
- Chairs with fixed arms for tablets and note-taking, to remove the need for desk barriers in presentations and idea sessions. The range from Edit Office is filled with pops of colour.
- Flexible, stackable chairs that maximise on space without compromising design, such as those seen in Luxy’s collection.
- Noise dampening filing cabinets from Bisley, with soft bump stops and silent door closing.
- High-density filing and archiving systems that maximise floor space and light.
Business is all about collaboration. Let us help you achive this as safe as possible in the current workign environment. Together we can build the collaborative office of the future.
With access to over 30 brands, the main Ricoh dealer in Ireland and the only place in Ireland where you can get luxury executive office intieors from such companies as Quadrifoglio means you are in safe hands.
Get in touch; we’d love to talk to you on (01) 6111 025 | (061) 303 666 | email@example.com
Learn how to create the perfect training room and what furniture products are best to elevate your training sessions.
What’s Trending in Office Design
Consider Lighting Good lighting can make a space feel larger and more inviting. Use a mix of ambient, task, and accent lighting to create a balanced atmosphere. Flexible Layouts Consider movable partitions, screens, or curtains to divide the space as needed for...
Subscribe For Updates & FREE eBooks
We love creating rich new content for thoese interested in office ergonomics, office interiro design and trends.