A new challenge has landed for interior designers and architects in the form of collaboration whilst maintaining a social distance. There is still a place for the more traditional meeting room set-up, but collaborative workspaces are now commonplace in coworking spaces and forward-thinking open office environments. The reason this exists is there will always be a need for collaboration and there are some things remote working just can’t do.
Successful collaborations are achieved when employees are inspired by their surroundings, with furniture that allows group members to spark ideas and have fun while working. Whether these zones are pop-up in nature or permanent features of the office, it’s important to choose the right furniture and fittings to facilitate that way of working.
- Colourful, comfortable furniture – particularly seating – is important for creativity. Whilst these won’t necessarily fit in the more traditional client-facing meeting spaces, these pieces should be introduced to more fluid break-out spaces where pop-up meetings and brainstorming occurs.
- Chairs with fixed arms for tablets and note-taking, to remove the need for desk barriers in presentations and idea sessions. The range from Edit Office is filled with pops of colour.
- Flexible, stackable chairs that maximise on space without compromising design, such as those seen in Luxy’s collection.
- Noise dampening filing cabinets from Bisley, with soft bump stops and silent door closing.
- High-density filing and archiving systems that maximise floor space and light.
Business is all about collaboration. Let us help you achive this as safe as possible in the current workign environment. Together we can build the collaborative office of the future.
With access to over 30 brands, the main Ricoh dealer in Ireland and the only place in Ireland where you can get luxury executive office intieors from such companies as Quadrifoglio means you are in safe hands.
Get in touch; we’d love to talk to you on (01) 6111 025 | (061) 303 666 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Working Sustainable OfficeM2 Office Interiors are so proud to work with suppliers that share our vision for a more sustainable office. Casala offer an incredible range of office furniture that consist of 100% recyclable raw materials. Furniture that is environmentally...
The office is for collaborationWorkplace law is always changing, for example workers now have the right to request to work from home. The Government made this decision based on practicality, the fact that we are currently in a pandemic and to encourage workplace...
Even recent events haven’t changed the Irish workforces love for the open plan office. We are seeing a very obvious trend in office design that it will continue to be the layout of choice when designing a new office. Critics will often call open plan distracting, too...
Subscribe For Updates & FREE eBooks
We love creating rich new content for thoese interested in office ergonomics, office interiro design and trends.