It can be difficult to start the workday without the essentials and what could be more essential than an office desk. Office furniture must now be flexible to meet the needs of mobile workers and open office environments, a trend that is set to continue throughout 2020 and beyond as we all get used to the new way of working for those in an office.
Multi-functional, modular and mobile work surfaces and seating that can be manoeuvred dependent on task is something that works equally well for the small office as it does for the large, agile office environments.
- A choice of sit and stand desks throughout the workspace.
- Easily configurable work islands that make optimal use of space and can adapt to the needs of the people, like the simple and affordable designs from Sinetica and Edit Office.
- Space – remember when selecting a desk that you have adequate space that fits your desk and needs.
- Multi-purpose desks that can rotate to double-up as whiteboards, walls or screens, as seen in the innovative ranges from both Actui and Ergotron.
- Low-VOC, solvent free desks to minimise toxins in the office, such as the highly flexible system from Komo.
At M2 Office Interiors we work with over 30 brands and are the only place in Ireland where you can get luxury executive office intieors from such companies as Quadrifoglio, Actiu and Sedus. Our Interior Design team will work with you to achieve the workplace that fits your brand, budget and style while not compromising on comfort, versatility and function.
Get in touch; we’d love to talk to you on (061) 303 666 | email@example.com
Learn how to create the perfect training room and what furniture products are best to elevate your training sessions.
What’s Trending in Office Design
Consider Lighting Good lighting can make a space feel larger and more inviting. Use a mix of ambient, task, and accent lighting to create a balanced atmosphere. Flexible Layouts Consider movable partitions, screens, or curtains to divide the space as needed for...
Subscribe For Updates & FREE eBooks
We love creating rich new content for thoese interested in office ergonomics, office interiro design and trends.