With many employees now working in varying workspaces, including an increase in remote working and home working, personal storage has never been more important. If you have staff on rotating shifts or alternate days then hotdesking with secure and sanitised personal storage is essential .Staff still want a place to call theirs – especially if their desk is shared by others.
Today’s office storage furniture is multi-purpose in that it provides personal space and a sense of belonging and security, whilst keeping offices clutter-free and maintaining a level of design that is both functional and professional. It can also be used and integrated to form dividers and work zones in an open office or to emphasise the brand by incorporating your brands colour scheme.
- Secure lockers for individual employees to store their personal belongings.
- Flexible, configurable storage that can be adapted to move as employees do, such as the magnetic, modular storage solution from Bisley that can be twisted and clicked into multiple configurations easily.
- Under-desk storage to keep desks free of clutter – on castors if agile working is a requirement.
- Noise dampening filing cabinets from Bisley, with soft bump stops and silent door closing.
- High-density filing and archiving systems that maximise floor space and light.
At M2 Office Interiors we work with over 30 brands and are the only place in Ireland where you can get luxury executive office intieors from such companies as Quadrifoglio, Actiu and Sedus. Our Interior Design team will work with you to achieve the workplace that fits your brand, budget and style while not compromising on comfort, versatility and function.
Get in touch; we’d love to talk to you on (01) 6111 025 | (061) 303 666 | email@example.com
Working Sustainable OfficeM2 Office Interiors are so proud to work with suppliers that share our vision for a more sustainable office. Casala offer an incredible range of office furniture that consist of 100% recyclable raw materials. Furniture that is environmentally...
The office is for collaborationWorkplace law is always changing, for example workers now have the right to request to work from home. The Government made this decision based on practicality, the fact that we are currently in a pandemic and to encourage workplace...
Even recent events haven’t changed the Irish workforces love for the open plan office. We are seeing a very obvious trend in office design that it will continue to be the layout of choice when designing a new office. Critics will often call open plan distracting, too...
Subscribe For Updates & FREE eBooks
We love creating rich new content for thoese interested in office ergonomics, office interiro design and trends.