Would you like to know how to set up the perfect training room for your company? Obviously, every office will have various needs for their training rooms, however every training room should include certain elements. The right training room furniture will make a significant difference in the engagement and productivity of your participants. In this blog, we’ll explore the various aspects of training room furniture, from seating to desks, and how you can make informed choices to enhance your training sessions.
The seating in the training room is its foundation. It is vital that all seating options are chosen with comfort, ergonomics, and flexibility in mind.
- Ergonomic Chairs: The “Mood” chair from SEDUS allow’s for seat height, armrest, and recline adjustments in addition to providing lumbar support. They lessen the possibility of discomfort during extended exercise sessions and encourage good posture.
- Stackable Chairs: Another great option is “Hooper” a great option for adaptable training rooms where space efficiency is crucial. They may be swiftly configured for different group sizes and are simple to store.
- Stools are flexible seating option that can be used for both collaborative discussions and quick, informal gatherings. For efficient storage and flexibility, opt for stackable or nesting stools that can be stored when not in use. Check out SE:Dot and Takeoseat.
Presentation & workshop furniture Tools
Training rooms often require presentation tools, such as projectors, screens, and whiteboards.
- A rubber strip is inserted in the frame to ensure that it stands safely on smooth floors
- Se:lab is a magnetic wall mount allows the boards to be easily attached to a wall
• Holds one se:lab board M
• For leaning against the wall
• Compact dimensions: 581 x 510 x 247 mm
Se:lab monitor caddy – mobile monitor caddy
Easy information exchange in video conferences, workshops and agile meetings – made possible with the se:lab monitor caddy. With its comprehensive technology integration and castors, it can be used flexibly and independent of location.
• For monitors of 34–90 inches and a weight of up to 50 kg
• Motorised height adjustment: 700–1350 mm
• Manual switch with memory function
• Five-metre connection cable
• Integrated 3-way socket
• Shelf for placing a laptop
Se:lab boards are light, portable whiteboards that can be taken everywhere, thus promoting agile work. Both sides of the white board have a writable, magnetic surface which is also suitable
for post-its. se:lab boards are available in two sizes and can be used at workstations, for workshops or spontaneous meetings.
Whiteboards which can be hung on a wall, presented on in a rack or moved & stored in a caddy. Other pieces to zone a space or pin ideas to are fabric wall, pin and write mobile board, monitor wall and mobile planter. All catalogues available from M2 Office Interiors.
If you liked the furniture in this blog post please take a look at some of our other furniture products here.
Contact us if you would like to find out more about any of products seen in this blog.